WOODLAND WALK RULES
Our Woodland Walk Rules are in place to ensure the space is well looked after, cared for and able to be enjoyed by all who wish to hire the beautiful space we have created. Please read them carefully so that together we're able to keep this facility open for pups and pawrents to enjoy. The rules are in place in order to keep the area preserved, protect all wildlife, as well as keeping both you and your dog(s) safe.
1. Please do not allow your dog to dig at the fence or in woodpiles (they are habitat piles)
2. The Hirer shall not interfere with or make any alterations to the layout or arrangement of the woodland. No flowers are to be removed or damaged intentionally
3. The Hirer shall ensure that no noise nuisance shall be caused to occupiers of properties surrounding the woodland
4. At no time should a dog be tethered to any structures on site - this includes but is not limited to trees, fencing, posts and gates
5. The main large gate must be closed and securely bolted when entering and exiting the woodland area. Please do not use the secondary smaller gate
6. ALL waste must be taken with you when leaving the woodland - this includes dog waste bags & broken toys/tennis balls
7. BBQs & fires are not permitted on site.
8. Children under 16 are allowed on site but must be supervised at all times by an adult and are not to be left unattended
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Woodland Walk is a wonderful space that has been created for the dogs in our care, our clients, owners and their dogs to safely enjoy. Please make sure you read these T&C’s to help us keep the woodland in its beautiful condition. Anyone that breaches these conditions will be asked to leave & refused future use.
Section 1 - General Terms and Conditions:
1.1 You should accompany your dog(s) on their walk at all times so that you are aware of what they are doing. This is to make sure that they are kept safe and that the terms & conditions are conformed to.
1.2 All persons and their property - including their dogs - are there at their own risk. K9DC do not accept any liability for injury or damage/loss of property. The site is a natural woodland and as such has potential hazards, including but not limited to; trip hazards, loose tree branches and some sharp shrubs (Holly) so please take care when using the area.
Section 2 - Payment:
2.1 All bookings are to be made via our website using our online booking system (found on the Woodland Walk page) - payment is required in order to secure the booking.
2.2 We require 24 hours notice for cancellations. With cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice, a cancellation fee of 100% of the hire slot will be charged.
Section 3 - Session Slots:
3.1 Please be sure to leave on time. If for reasons beyond your control mean that you will still be onsite during the next session, please call the emergency contact number (07944 224618) for assistance.
3.2 If you arrive at the woodland at your designated time to find the previous Hirer still onsite this must be reported to the K9DC team using the number above.
Section 4 - Bookings:
4.1 A maximum of 4 dogs and 2 vehicles can be used on one booking. Additional dogs can be added to the booking but this is with written permission from K9DC.
4.2 The booking is personal to the Hirer and may not be transferred or sublet.
4.3 Certain weather conditions/warnings may mean that your slot will have to be rescheduled for safety reasons.
Section 5 - Illness & Injuries:
5.1 If your dog has been unwell or is suffering from a contagious virus (such as kennel cough), please inform K9DC to rearrange your hire date.
By using our woodland area you further understand and agree that these terms & conditions shall be in force and effect on each and every occasion you hire/use K9DCs woodland walk.